Light insulated bodies are used for transport various kinds of the goods which is necessary to be protected against ambient influence during the transport. Construction of the light-insulated bodies consists of the insulated sandwich panels, with insulation core made of the hard styrofoam and plastic laminate skins, “PECOLIT”. In such way produced insulation panels appeared as the best ones in comparison with the others, used in production of the frigo bodies. The best way to convince yourself in a quality of the same is through the exploitation of the EMA bodies.
Type of “EMA” body classified in this category is the body NDG EP 34/34 The floor of these bodies is made of the waterproof plywood and its thickness depends of the kind of the cargo been transported. The all joints at the inner and outer side are additionally reinforced with “L” aluminium profiles.
Standard equipment of the body consists of:
- – Double rear door with metal accessories of stainless steel,
- – Water drain pipes over the door,
- – Rear bumpers against forklifts,
- – Footboards and handles for access to the body,
- – Marking lights and logo of the body type and manufacturer,
- – Internal lightnening with cab control,
Options of the insulated bodies are:
- – Side doors,
- – Vertical or horizontal distributors of the load, with brackets,
- – Toolbox,
- – PVC mudguards with the steel zinc-plated brackets, with flaps,
- – Foldable side under-run protection, made of the aluminium square profiles with the steel, zinc-plated brackets,
- – Preassemblied for fitting the cargo lift,
- – Colour of the body: on customer’s request,
- – Inscription at the side walls,
- – roof spoiler at the vehicle’s cab,
- – etc…
Outer surfaces of the body are painted in a white colour. Connection between insulated body and chassis of the vehicle is realized through the sub-frame made of steel profiles, hot zinc plated. Dimensions of the frigo bodies are adapted to the technical characteristics of the vehicle and, on customer’s request, we fit in hydraulic lifting platforms “HYDROLIFT” as well as the other equipment.