Universal aluminium vans are intended to be used for transport various kinds of the goods, which is necessary to be protected against ambient influences during the transport.
-Construction of the aluminium bodies is made of the assembly kits, made in the riveted version. Panels (front, side) are made of the flat or corrugated aluminium sheet (on customer’s choice),thickness:1mm;at the inner side reinforced with omega profiles, at each 600mm. Interior of the body is covered with decorative plywood. In this way produced aluminium body is very stable and the best way to convince yourself in a quality of these “EMA”aluminium bodies is during the exploitation of the same. The floor of these bodies is made of the waterproof plywood and its thickness depends of the kind of cargo been transported.
Standard equipment of these bodies consists of:
- – Double rear door with metal accessories of the stainless steel,
- – Water drain pipes over door,
- – Rear bumpers against forklifts,
- – Footboards and handles for access to the body,
- – Marking lights and logo of the body type and manufacturer,
- – Internal lightning with two recessed lamps, with cab control,
Options of the insulated bodies are following:
- – Side doors,
- – Aluminium honeycomb and telescopic rods for transport ready-made clothes,
- – Vertical and horizontal distributors of the load, with brackets,
- – Toolbox,
- – PVC mudguards with the steel zinc plated brackets and flaps,
- – Foldable side under-run protection of the square profiles, with the steel, zinc plated brackets,
- – Preassemblied for fitting in the cargo lifts,
- – Colour of thr body: on customer’s request,
- – Inscription at the side wall,
- – Roof spoiler at the cab of the vehicle,
- – etc…
Outer surfaces of the body are painted with white roasted enamel of the polyester base. Connection between body and chassis of the vehicle is realized through the subframe made of the steel profiles, hot zinc plated or of the modular aluminium profiles, joined together with PalCom connected elements, reinforced with zinc plated “U”profiles,thickness:3mm. Dimensions of the aluminium bodies are adapted to the technical characteristics of the vehicles and, on customer’s request, we fit in hydraulic lifting platforms of the different lifting capacities which can be used also as the rear door.