Light aluminium bodies for transport the beverage, in the “Uni Light”, “Drink Light” and “Drink Magnum” version are intended to be used for beverage transport on the pallets as well as the other kinds on the goods on the pallets free of the humidity influence.
The main advantage of these types of the bodies in comparison with all others is quick and easy handling with the goods. Construction of the aluminium bodies is made of the assembly kits from abroad. In such way produced aluminium bodies are irreplaceable for transport the beverage and the best way to convince your self in the quality of the same is during the exploitation of “EMA” light aluminium bodies.
DRINK LIGHT version:
- – Front and rear wall: fixed, with a steel frame, aluminium panels and plates of the plywood-thickness:20mm,at the inner side.
- – Roof: Fixed, aluminium, one-part, reinforced with the cross members.
- – Side walls: Special “Drink Light” curtain of the tarpaulin (900g/m2),with stabilizing light aluminium vertical panels, light aluminium profiled rails for sliding the side panels at both sides and ball bearings for sliding on the top and on the floor.
- – Floor: flat floor is made of the multilayer waterproof plywood.
UNDER-ROOF VERSION “UNI LIGHT”:
- – front and rear panel, made of aluminium profiles, thickness:25mm.
- – Aluminium roof with the roof hoopstricks.
- – Side boards without pillar in the middle, with the possibility to be opened: lower panel to the height of 750mm,downwards and upper panel to the height of 1.350mm,upwards-under the roof(opening of the upper panel is automatic with opening-lowering of the lower panel)
- – Floor of the body is made of the multilayer, waterproof plywood.
OVER-ROOF VERSION “UNI LIGHT”:
- – Front and rear wall: fixed, completely made of aluminium, thickness: 25mm.
- – side panels: moving panels with locking mechanism.
- – Oscilating wall mechanism: Pushing the lower panel the uper panel is automatically lifted and goes over the roof of the truck body. Over-roof opening mechanism works through the special drive gear which consists of the levers and necessary deflection rollers.
- – Pillars: assemblied in the corners, galvanized and fixed.
- – Roof: Flat aluminium , framed with light frame.
- – Floor of the body is of the multilayer waterproof plywood.
DRINK MAGNUM version:
- – Front and rear wall: fixed, with steel frame and aluminium panels, thickness: 25mm.
- – Roof: Fixed, one-part, with the side aluminium “L” profiles 80×190,covered with the white polyester, thickness: 2mm, reinforced with the cross beams.
- – Side walls: Special “Drink Magnum” roll-up curtain made of the tarpaulin textile (900g/m),moved up & down with el. motors (2 in front and 2 at the rear).Locking of the tarpaulin i realized through the lever mechanism inserted in the side rave.
- – Floor. Flat floor is made of the multilayer waterproof plywood.
Standard equipment of these bodies consists of:
- – rear bumper,
- – Marking lights and logo of the body type and manufacturer,
- – Colour of the body: on request,
Options of the insulated bodies are following:
- – Vertical and horizontal distributors of the load, with brackets,
- – Tool box,
- – PVC mudguards with the steel zinc plated brackets, with flaps,
- – foldable side under-run protection, made of the square profiles, with steel, zinc plated brackets,
- – Preassemblied for fitting in the cargo lift,
- – Inscription on the side walls,
- – Roof spoiler on the vehicle cab,
- – etc…
Connection between insulated body and chassis of the vehicle is realized through the sub frame made of the steel profiles, hot zinc plated. Dimensions of the bodies are adapted to the technical characteristics of the vehicles and on customer’s request, we fit in hydraulic lifting platforms of the different payloads which can be used as the rear door.