Main purpose of use of these types of the insulated bodies is transport the meat and meat products, transported as the hanging load on the roof panel (so called: roof transport) and, depending of the need, it can also be used for pallet-floor loading. Construction of the insulated body is made of the ecologic insulated panels in sandwich execution, with insulation core of the hard “Styrofoam” and outer laminate plastic skins, “PECOLIT”. In such way produced insulation panels appeared as the best in comparison with the others, used in production of the insulated bodies. The best way to convince yourself in the above reported is through the exploitation of “EMA” bodies.
They are produced in a different dimensions, depending of the type of the body:
- Type: NDG EP 84/64/107M
- Thickness of the panel:
- Floor 107: mm
- Side walls: 64 mm
- Roof: 105 mm
- Other: 84 mm
Additional reinforcements inserted in the side and roof panels make possible that this type of the body bears hanging cargo. Floor is made of sandwich panels, additionally reinforced with waterproof plywood, covered on the top surface with the layer of the two-component mass “Maroothan” certified for food transport.
All joints are additionally reinforced at the inner and outer side with aluminium “L” profiles.
Standard equipment of the insulated bodies, “MEAT BODIES” consists of:
- – Double rear door with metal accessories of the stainless steel,
- – Rails for the hooks for meat,
- – Rails for the free hooks for meat,
- – Hooks for meat,
- – Water drain pipes over the door,
- – Rear bumpers against the forklifts,
- – Footboards and handles for access to the body,
- – Marking lights and logo of the body type and manufacturer,
- – Internal lightning with cab control.
OPTIONS of the insulated bodies are following:
- – Side doors,
- – Aluminium anti-sliding floor,
- – Vertical and horizontal distributors of the load, with brackets,
- – Toolbox,
- – PVC mudguards with the steel, zinc-plated supports with the flaps,
- – Foldable side under-run protection made of the aluminium square profiles with steel, zinc-plated supports,
- – Pre-assemblied for fitting the cargo-lift,
- – Body in a colour on customer’s request,
- – Inscription on the side walls,
- – Roof spoiler on the vehicle’s cab,
- – Others…
External surfaces of the body are painted in a white colour. Connection of the insulated body for the chassis of the vehicle is realized through the under-frame made of the steel profiles, hot zinc-plated. At the frigo bodies, depending on the purpose of use and on customer’s request, we install appropriate cooling units of the world famous manufacturers (CARRIER, THERMO KING, EUROFRIGO, KONVEKTA), which satisfy ATP European regulations of the corresponding class “A”, “B” or “C” (depending of the requested temperature range),using the environmental friendly gas, in conformity with the International Law. Dimensions of the cooling units are adapted to the technical characteristics of the vehicles and, on customer’s request we fit in hydraulic lifting platforms, “HYDROLIFT” as well as other equipment.